- You can return your order at over 600 Asda stores.
Here’s how to return using toyou:
• If you have received an Asda toyou return label with your parcel, please attach this label to your parcel. If not visit the Asda toyou website here
and download a QR Code to print in store.
• Take your labelled parcel to the Asda toyou signposted returns point or hand to a colleague at your most convenient Asda location; remember to include your returns note!
• Asda toyou will do the rest
• Remember to keep hold of your receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here
£3.00 will be deducted from your refund, if you are exchanging an item, a payment will need to be made to cover the cost of the return, we will post the exchange item free of charge on a standard service.
- Simply fill in the supplied return form and return the item to the above address using a recorded method of postage. Please note that Direct Sports do not accept responsibility for any items lost, delayed or damaged in transit. A proof of postage receipt is not enough evidence should anything happen to your parcel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods for exchange or refund.
Please return goods to:
Direct Sports Ltd
Wynyard Business Park