We process and dispatch orders 7 days a week (bank holidays excluded). If your order is placed on a bank holiday the order will not be processed until the next working day. Saturday and Sunday are not considered as working days, therefore if you wish to receive your order on either of these days, you will need to choose a day specific delivery option. For all orders placed Monday – Friday, your order must be placed before 5pm to be dispatched same day. Orders placed on Saturdays must be placed before 1pm to be dispatched the same day, and orders placed on a Sunday* must be placed before 2pm for dispatch the same day.
*Only orders using a DPD delivery option will be dispatched on Sunday, all other delivery options won’t be dispatched until the next working day.
Customised orders must be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch, any orders placed after 3pm or on a weekend or bank holiday requiring customisation will not be processed until the next working day.
Once your order has been successfully dispatched, we will notify you via email. If you have chosen a tracked service you will also receive the relevant tracking information. If you have any queries about your order or issues with your delivery information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• We offer Free Standard Delivery (2-3 days) on all orders over £50.00
• For orders below £50.00 we offer Standard Delivery (2-3 days) from £2.99
• We offer a DPD Two-day service, price varies depending on location, you can see this is your basket.
• Channel Islands (£16.29), Isle of Wight (£19.99) and Northern Island (£27.88) can be delivered Next Working Day
, you can choose this option in your basket.
• We offer Royal Mail Tracked delivery (4-7 days)
• We also offer DPD Classic, this service is quicker than Royal Mail, an exact number of days can be found in your basket once you have selected your country.
• Your delivery price will be calculated in your basket and is worked out using the size and weight of the items you are ordering.
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the price of the goods purchased. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We advise to check with your countries customs office to determine what (if any) the additional costs will be.
Please note that Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not considered as Working Days. We dispatch orders 7 days a week and offer a range of weekend delivery options that can be found in the basket. No orders will be processed, dispatched or delivered on Bank Holidays.
Why don’t you download the DPD free app? It lets you track your parcel, make changes to your delivery time, select a safe place, deliver to neighbour or a pick up shop and much more. You can download it for free from the app store.